Plan Your SAGES 2018 Meeting from Any Device
SAGES is happy to announce that the 2018 app is ready for download from the Apple and Google App Stores. This year, we have enhanced the search function to make it faster and more accurate, greatly improved Twitter interface on the main screen, easier photo sharing for those awesome slides and visual abstracts to come, added auto-suggest and auto-complete functionality for search terms, and results are now more relevant. We have also improved the user interface and added a comprehensive tutorial so first-time users get up to speed faster.
We are pushing updates daily to the app containing descriptions, room and time changes, speaker assignments and more. If you need technical support or have any questions, comments, concerns please contact Jason C. Levine at email@example.com, on Twitter @SAGES_Updates, or by phone at (310) 437-0544 x 100.
Please note that we will NOT be printing a full Final Program this year. There will be a PDF-only Final Program and a small printed Schedule-at-a-Glance. SAGES strongly urges all attendees to download the app and become familiar with the scheduling function.
The SAGES 2018 App will have the following features:
- Full meeting schedule with the ability to create your own custom schedule
- Desktop/Laptop Version for planning your meeting in a more comfortable way
- Bookmarking and note-taking ability with one-touch summary email
- Searching and filtering by keywords and topics with auto-suggest/auto-complete
- Selected PowerPoints will be available during the meeting
- Full abstract and poster listings
- Full exhibitor, sponsor, and learning center listings
- Logged-in users may message each other
- Ability to leave comments/ask questions during sessions
- Twitter and Facebook Integration
- …and more!
Note About App Login
We recommend attendees create an account and log into to the app. Accounts are specific to the EventPilot app platform and are not member accounts. Logged in users gain the following benefits:
- Ability to synchronize data across multiple devices (e.g. desktop/phone/table)
- Ability to rate and comment on sessions
- Ability to message other users and receive messages from them
- Ability to export all noted and starred items to a single email at the end of the meeting.
If you have created an account at a previous SAGES meeting or at a different meeting that used EventPilot, the same login will continue to work. If not, you will need to create an account on the app or from the Desktop version. Single-Sign-On via Google and Facebook is available to make this process easier.
Please use the links above to download and install the app on your preferred devices. If you prefer to install by scanning a code, please do so below: